Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Farewell

Tributes to my Grandfather

R.I.P Grandfather, We missed you, we love you, Sorry for being not good enough, This morning I woke up at 3 am, can't sleep well,  my thoughts were so full, I miss how you used to pick me up after tuition and send me to school, how you used to pick me up when papa & mama were so busy, I missed how you used to tickle me on the feet and you used to teach us children's songs, how you whistle, how you used to play the doll with us and how you used to buy us snacks, how you used to accompany us to sleep, I miss how we used to do some experiment and apply it on your feet, I miss you, It've been 4 and half a year since you were so powerless and sorry that I hadn't been able to keep in touch with you since then, Never thought you would leave so soon, I want to apologize if I haven't been the good granddaughter enough, May you rest in peace, God bless you.





much love

xo ♔

No comments:

Post a Comment